I’m on Board
Excellent, welcome to the next step in reframing the sex education conversation for all students, empowering and supporting them so they see themselves reflected in the lessons and discussions. Here’s where you’ll build the skills to maintain inclusive and affirming language and learning environments.
Now the Hard Work
You’ve got this. As we have through every step of this program, we’ll equip you to work with the most inquisitive minds. In this five-session, 10-hour virtual instructor-led training, we’ll dig deeper into theories, strategies, and skills as we explore teaching and leading discussions through an LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming lens.
Where to start?
- Learn key vocabulary from the LGBTQ+ community along with language evolution and reclaiming of language
- Differentiate between inclusive and affirming learning environments
- Apply basic, intermediate, and advanced strategies to maintain inclusive and affirming learning environments
- Apply the Theory of Intersectionality into your facilitation to lift up all identities held in the classroom
- Apply models to identify and respond to microaggressions